What will be the busiest days on the roads of France in 2022? Here are the first forecasts of Bison Futé.
It is an annual ritual: smart one presents his predictions for the days of the year to come that should rather be avoided if you are counting take the road behind the wheel of your car.
The list of red and black days (see below) is determined on the basis of several criteria as the data collected years ago, while taking into account date changes for, among others, School vacation.
What days to avoid on the roads in 2022 (for the whole of France)?
- May 25-26, 2022 (start of the weekend ofAscension): red departures
- May 29, 2022 (end of the weekend of‘Ascension): red returns
- July 9, 2022 (1st Sunday of summer holidays): red departures
- July 30, 2022 : black departures, red returns
- August 6, 2022 : black departures
- August 13, 2022 : black departures
Source: Smart Bison
Read also :