The Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio MY22 are officially launched on the French market. Discover all the prices and options.
Alfa Romeo launches the ranges Giulia and Stelvio MY22 in France with a enhanced equipment level, starting with the finish Great which includes the following amenities: induction phone charger, adaptive cruise control, aluminum crankset, Sport steering wheel, Sport gear lever, dark roof sky, ambient lighting, Veloce type front panel and dual exhaust outlet (the latter two only on the Giulia).
An enriched range of equipment
After the removal of the old access finishes Giulia and Stelvio and now the Veloce TI, the ranges begin with the Super and are structured as follows: on the one hand, the classic Super and TI finishes, and on the other hand, for each of them, a derivative with a more sporting spirit with the Sprint and Veloce. The Quadrifoglio is always positioned at the top of each of the two ranges.
L’expansion of the range has the effect of simplifying the configuration of the models with:
- 3 options available on the Giulia range, 5 on Stelvio and 6 for the Quadrifoglio
- 6 types of rims on Giulia and 7 on Stelvio (2 choices maximum per finish)
- 10 exterior colors
- 2 fabric or Alfatec fabric coverings and 3 leather colors (depending on the finish and the type of seat): black, red or tobacco. Note the disappearance of full grain leather
- 3 packs:
- Veloce ambience pack only on Sprint (Sport leather upholstery; electric seat pack and winter pack including heated seats and steering wheel)
- Autonomous Driving Pack allowing access to the autonomous driving level 2 (Blind spot detection with corrective action; fatigue detector; recognition of traffic signs coupled with cruise control; lane keeping system; semi-autonomous driving assistance in heavy traffic and on the motorway)
- Premium interior package on Veloce only (Leather dashboard; Harman Kardon audio system with speaker and subwoofer)
Engines: in continuity
The range of engines meeting the standard Euro 6D Full remains broadly identical to that of Giulia and Stelvio MY21. The Giulia therefore remains offered in Diesel 2.2 (160 and 190 hp) propulsion or 210 hp with Q4 all-wheel drive. In essence, we find the petrol engine 2.0, available in 200 hp propulsion or 280 hp Q4. Note: the closure of the 280 hp propulsion petrol version.
The Stelvio has 2.2 Diesel 160 hp (rear-wheel drive) or 190 hp Q4 and 210 Q4 or 200 and 280 hp Q4 petrol engines. Note the stopping of Diesel 190hp in propulsion. All the Giulia or Stelvio ranges are only offered with the 8-speed ZF automatic gearbox.
Alfa Romeo Giulia MY22: prices for France
Alfa Romeo Stelvio MY22: prices for France
Read also :