Need a gift idea for the holiday season? Lamborghini unveils a series of new posters celebrating the new Countach LPI 800-4!
The five posters unveiled by Taurus (see slideshow) showcase the supercar, presented at the Concours d’Elegance of Pebble Beach last August. Produced at 112 copies, already all sold, the Lamborghini is a modern re-incarnation of its legendary ancestor, 50 years old this year.
The lines of the Countach are reinterpreted in this collection of posters in which participated designers from all over the world, each bring a specific dimension and interpretation to the car. Each poster bears their respective signatures.
Which artists have contributed to the collection?
- Omar Aqil, a Pakistani 3D illustrator and CGI artist
- Yegor Zhuldybin, a young Russian designer specializing in surreal digital collages
- Shy.Studio, an independent motion graphics studio specializing in 3D animations and still lifes
- Andreas Wannerstedt, a Swedish artist known for his 3D works featuring hypnotic looping animations
- LRNZ (Lorenzo Ceccotti): graphic designer, motion graphics creator, animator and illustrator
Read also :